Green Fire Report Newsletter | Winter/Spring 2009
The New Mexico Environmental Law Center publishes the Green Fire Report Newsletter regularly. Issues are available here in HTML and in Acrobat PDF formats. Want your copy delivered electronically? Sign up here!
COVER STORY: New Ordinance Out of the Ordinary - After more than a year of work, Santa Fe County is now home to the most environmentally-protective ordinance for oil and gas development in the nation. Read Story
Victory at Tyrone Copper Mine, Toxic Drilling Wastes are the Pits, Work Heats Up on Climate Change Case, Law Center Leads on Uranium Issues
Galisteo Basin Photography Project, No Drilling is Thrilling Event, Unsung Heroes, Educational Events, Farewells
Justice Has Never Been So Sweet!
20 Stories for 20 years - In 2008, we launched 20 Stories for 20 Years in honor of the Law Center's twentieth anniversary.
• Cornerstone of the Law Center - the Meiklejohns
• Grant County Crusader: Sally Smith of GRIP
• Daisy: Fuzzy Mental Health Worker
• Dog Canyon Landfill: A Solid Victory for Alamogordo
• Donna House: Orientation, Directions are Part of My Life